View Single Post
Old 06.14.2014, 07:37 PM   #4447
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, great game. After watching Uruguay and Costa Rica earlier I'm actually not that bothered about the loss. To qualify we need to beat both of them and I've no reason to think we can't. Uruguay were a massive disappointment, and even if Suarez plays he won't be fully match fit. And we have to believe we can beat Costa Rica.

But yeah, tonight maybe lacked the sheer amazement of the Holland-Spain game but it felt more exciting and in a way credible. Italy did edge it on quality. Chiellini was fantastic at the back for them, and I was impressed with Varatti(sp?). But I also thought Sterling was great for England and Sturridge definitely looks like there's more goals in him. Still not sure about Rooney though. But I said at the beginning that whatever happens results wise, I can't see England embarrassing themselves this tournament.

Bring on Uruguay, with their injured superstars and their bad tempers.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|