View Single Post
Old 07.24.2013, 01:36 PM   #117
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Old story. Banks have been fucking those with less than $10,000 in their savings account for decades.

my credit union gives me free everything as long as i keep a minimum balance of $250 across all accounts (LOL).

it's a non-profit owned by members and it has no reason to "be fucking" with any of us.

Quote:
The stock market is legalized gambling, and it is rigged to steal from the lower 90% and pay out to the top 10% with the most money already.

you misunderstand risk. risk is unavoidable. there is no place that is not gambling.

Quote:
free enterprise is not the same thing as economics.

those ignorant of economics are incapable of successful free enterprise

i mean, the ignorant are fucked in every possible way, not just in business-- they spend money they don't have in things they don't need, they get into debt without end and pay interest through the nose, they pay fees for everything from cashing checks to late-payment credit/utility fees, and when they purchase financial products they purchase the worst kind of them (e.g. whole life insurance).

ignorance is an illness and it needs to be cured b,ut as long as people keep blaming some invisible power for their ignorance they will never be able to take charge of their own finances. and they will die in misery.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|