View Single Post
Old 07.25.2011, 06:07 PM   #6
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
Saw him in Vancouver and I've never seen him lose a crowd more. No bass player? What was the drummer doing???

His backing band is not half what it was for Trees Outside the Academy. Sorry dude... but it is the truth. You should let me play bass for that shit.

He talked about that Vancouver show in Portland, apparently it was a complete nightmare for the whole band. Said they'd been on the road for 30 hours without a stop and that the border guards thoroughly demoralized everyone and then the club sucked. Of course it may be that he was justifying the set you describe, but I found the Portland show to be WAY better than the Trees tour, despite the lack of Steve on the kit. Drummer from Sunburned the Hand was a pretty damn cool substitute.

If it comes down to having a crowd with him, he had this one eating out of his hand, and the demand for an encore was more than sincere.

Sorry Jenn, but you really are missing out.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|