View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 12:23 PM   #7
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Yeah dude, I just posted this in another RR related thread, but: It's killing me waiting for the official release. I'm trying to resist the urge... Trying to be good... Fuck it hurts.

This is my first time trying to wait too- and then links like this show up, and special PM's, and secret e-mails... I don't know if I will be able to hold out much longer.

I know! Its so fucking hard to resist! I find myself being more and more tempted to listen each day. We should start a support group or something. I know it will pay off in the end though. Just gotta keep my mind on other things. Good luck to you, Kegmama!

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|