View Single Post
Old 10.08.2006, 06:55 AM   #9
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
erm, so what daycare? he just has an opinion like the rest of us but he is a bit lazy when it comes to knowlegdeable facts tho.....

i disagree with daydream saying its overrated and overlong but he still said it was a classic album, whats his point?

he didnt like nyc g&f, well thats not suprising as most quick fix sy fans dont...

and he didnt like jim, ok, well whatever, why did he still like the records then, again whats his point???

whats your point daycare????? why are you always trying to downgrade folk here as snobs and musos? we all have opinions so i can live with yours, you should live with others, its a bit hypocritical of you with all these posts......

anyway, thats my point! and THIS ISNT PERSONAL, ITS AMN INTERNET FORUM!!!!!!