View Single Post
Old 05.07.2017, 10:56 AM   #222
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
I live in Cincinnati and couldn't care less. When I think of all of the fine bands from this area that never got attention outside the area, their success makes me want to throw up. At least Wussy is starting to get some well deserved attention outside of Cincinnati.

I'm sorry to hear that. I feel the same way about some Seattle bands, though luckily, a lot of the successful ones are pretty good. But I have friends who've been writing, playing, recording and kicking ass for 15 years who still don't even have regional success.

When Macklemore wins Grammys and soundtracks Mariners games, but Susto Amore has to break up so they can eat and pay bills, that's fucked.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|