View Single Post
Old 03.12.2012, 04:14 PM   #2
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Would love to hear your thoughts on Spotify, Lee (If you would have the time and inclination to share). I for one find it hard to embrace it after reading some other artist's stories in regards to Spotify's unfair practices. Still, I consider this a good idea. Food for thought for those willing to participate (Jen's work is awesome as you say, for instance), and a bunch of fun for those into Spotify.

Makes me very happy that the record's release date is just around the corner. I'd rather wait for my copy to arrive and listen to it on something different than my computer, but many thanks for the free streaming. On the other hand, I suppose it's now gonna be okay to circulate audience recordings of live shows seeing that the album is out there, right? Thinking specifically of the nyctaper capture of your show at Glasslands, in Brooklyn, on December 16th, 2011.

Anyway, best to you, Lee. I also cannot wait for your show at Indie-O Fest in Mexico City.