View Single Post
Old 02.19.2014, 12:39 PM   #36
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
The thing is that anyone can create a username and start posting hateful stuff in the name of fun or else, and for whatever reason or length of time they have before they get reported and eventually banned. To me this makes the process of giving warnings and banning tedious for whomever has to do the job, and besides this type of forum posting-style doesn't stop inspiring new members to behave like idiots for as long as they get before they are reported by other users and so forth.

Oddly enough, I've just booted off a new follower of mine from Twatter, after I checked their posts and saw them openly abusing (in a v unpleasant manner) a good mate of mine. I suspect them to be one of the "troll" posters at the other place I frequent (in fact, given the "political" nature of their Twatterings, I think I've actually ID'd said clown)...but y'know, if you're man/woman enough to go online and coat people off left, right and centre, why not be man/woman enough to do it under yr own recognisable online handle? I mean, at least gast was man enough to so do, I'll give him that much.....