View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 09:50 PM   #45
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
does that make any sense?

what is considered "good" music (or bad) is a matter of opinion of an individual... that goes without saying.

i have a fuckin' job and a good one (i didn't graduate from college w/ an engineering degree for nothing).

its reactions like this that just reinforce may previous post, i guess its not far off that i think alot of you have the mental capacity of an invalid child, but physically exist as a young adult.

what's the problem with saying we should get back to the original intent of this thread instead of bashing this album, there are plenty of threads already about that, does it ever "tire" some of you?

You don't get it. I don't give a shit about your opinions. That's what I meant to imply.

KTHXBAI