View Single Post
Old 04.29.2014, 02:39 PM   #1638
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
She's an interesting cat in that she started recording her music in such a primitive way at the height of the most abrasive forms of rock we had heard in a while (post-2006 artists, mostly from the States to begin with) and through such crude overdubs on her home hi-fi. She's now a fully trained music engineer with more ambitious ways to channel her talent. I can get behind that sort of thing. Robert Hampson is a great guy and I look forward to saying hello if I end up going to the gig. He was more active on FB a while ago but I understand he had to deal with a really nasty piece of work stalking him on the website and I imagine he's enjoying himself now and he's too busy.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|