View Single Post
Old 01.04.2014, 02:06 PM   #1428
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
number 1. is Ghostface Killah(12 reasons to Die) all the way, though my gf loves those Asap rock tracks. i think he is ok, unless i'm high.

the rest of the popular top ten i've heard.......... and do not care for.

i love NR's comparison of Yeezus to Suicide(who are the greatest band ever). Yeezus is not an album i love but at least i can respect it. whatever has-been retarted statement it's trying to make.

Pusha T
and
Denzel Curry are up there at n.2

another foreverasssssssskiss post drunkeness

Yeah, I really had a hot/cold response to the Denzel Curry album. I mean, the beats go hard, and his rhymes are pretty excellent, but I found that when I was consciously listening to him, I was unimpressed. This is probably due to some bias I'm not aware of, either against the more traditional approach to "rap" and the gangsta lyrical themes, or to fucking Florida... I don't know. BUT, when I had my iPod on shuffle, and I started digging a track that I couldn't quite name, I found that it was often Curry (if not, it was either Joey Bada$$ or Underachievers... This is how I came to truly appreciate Indigoism, btw.)

So I don't know. He definitely deserved to be in my honorable mention. But then again, Bada$$ does even more so. Shit. Did I really just put Drake above Joey, E-40, and Denzel Curry?

I might need to make a redux version.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|