Thread: NFL shenanigans
View Single Post
Old 09.16.2010, 03:32 PM   #40
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
I was watching ESPN's Outside the Lines last Sunday and one guy talking said that there is actually only 17 minutes of action in an entire game. At first I said no way then I did some simple math like each play is 10 seconds long even thought they vary from as little as 3 seconds up to say 15 seconds and each team had 60 plays so each team had the ball 10 X 60 is 600 seconds divide by 60 seconds in a minute and you got each team with 10 minutes of actual action in 1 hour long game. Yet it takes 3 1/2 hours to play on TV where do all those other minutes go?

Definitely start watching High School football live the action is more continuous, the excitement better and some games are free. Someone there always wants to showoff their knowledge so they'll explain it to you or you can just eavesdrop on their conversations with their buds.

If you are thinking of actually betting the game the golden rule is DO NOT PICK A FAVORITE TEAM. If you have a team that you favor as your team they will cloud your Judgement when evaluating them against an opponent.
Stay neutral and you'll be able to pick winners better.