View Single Post
Old 08.12.2014, 03:08 PM   #20
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Have you read his Autobiography? The way he writes about her is not as ''dreamy'' as you would think considering his initial adulation of her pop persona. She wasn't a Smiths fan to start with and the band's crusade didn't mean much to her other than top chart positions.
I've read it, yes; that's where I took the adjective from. Several (but by no means all) people initially admired by Morrissey end up getting a good jab (or many) by the author - the pages on Siouxsie are particularly hilarious in that regard. Too bad the book was finished before the "Kristeen Young Contagious Disease" incident...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|