View Single Post
Old 02.01.2009, 05:39 AM   #343
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
My main thought is that, much as I hate Man U, I'm delighted that they've hit their usual post-Christmas good form, simply because I would hate to see Liverpool win the league.

Chelsea are going to sit around in second place for the rest of the season (so long as they don't lose to Liverpool this afternoon), but will drop points every time that Man U drop them, so will have be content with being runners-up again. Scolari has been a total waste of time, he seems to have no idea of how to get the best uot of players, and no idea on how to make eleven men play as a team. How he acheived so much pre-Chelsea baffles me.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|