View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 04:31 PM   #72
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
dude, what makes you think i had a knee jerk reaction?

you state that it's naturally for us to be curious but you got super pissed and assumed i am pissed by your thread too and that i am attacking. so it hasn't crossed your mind that maybe i was curious on why you wanted to know?

furthermore, why so defensive?, i'm not attacking, i never said you shouldn't do stuff or post or anything, i have posted in this thread both sarcastically and seriously, giving points of view, so i do enjoy the thread. it's just that it surprises me that during the day (where i live) the thread is always active, but at night, no one posts on it.

and i asked about how would you react since it seems your prime objective here in the board to know about sonic youth beliefs and their involvement in the occult. it seems to me that it has gone beyond curiosity and becomed something of an obsession; so i think it wasn't out of place to ask. maybe you were having a faith crisis and seeked some sort of guidance from people you admire. i guess now you've proven me wrong.

i think that, while it's a good thread to discuss some of sy's lyrics, one of the most important porpouses of this thread for you is to offend people. i'm sure you like the feedback on certain lyrics you are getting and everything, but i think you also rejoice on the people who post here to complain about the thread and type how it's not an offensive thing to have.

i was curious, just like you are of satanism in sy, to know the motivations behind this. but from your reaction, i think you wanted...nah...hoped that finally someone attacked you and you had your chance to tell people off

i like the thread, good luck in finding understanding
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|