View Single Post
Old 08.04.2012, 05:03 AM   #121
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Earl Sweatshirt Scores RZA Verse For Solo Album
http://wudisciples.blogspot.com/2012...rt-scores.html
Quote:
The members of Odd Future possess witty and unpredictable talent, much like the Wu-Tang Clan, whom they are at times compared to. So the fact that the RZA is dropping a guest verse on Earl Sweatshirt's upcoming album shouldn't come as too much of a surprise, even if the subject matter is.
"Dude, RZA dropped an eight-minute, 32-second based freestyle the other day that started off with him talking about a purse. It was so tight," Earl revealed when he, Tyler, the Creator, Hodgy Beats and Jasper Dolphin swung through the MTV Newsroom on July 25. "And it was not just any purse; it was his purse."

The news even took Tyler by surprise. "RZA has a f---in' purse?" he questioned while laughing.
"I am not playin'," Earl confirmed. "When the song comes out, I'm gonna do hashtag #RZAsPurse."

Now Earl is back in the fold and working on his own solo LP. The nimble-tongued lyricist didn't give too many details about the project but was confident the RZA would appear, even if he isn't going to use the entire eight-minute verse. "I'm not gonna use the whole thing. I just chopped it up," he said.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|