Thread: Best Coast
View Single Post
Old 08.09.2011, 01:18 AM   #25
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
and we care why?
Eh? If you don't care about something, it's not too hard to just ignore it and move on to a thread which content is more akin to what you are looking for when you're wandering around in this board. It's not as if i had dumped the fucking link on your inbox or anything like that. Your rhetoric was uncalled for (hunting positive rep points, maybe?). Funny that you speak in plural as well, either you are deluded into thinking that you represent some other people's opinions besides your own, or perhaps you just forgot to take your meds. Not that i think a subject such as any given Best Coast song is worthy of spending my time in some useless flame-war, but...
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|