Thread: Hypocrisy?
View Single Post
Old 03.29.2006, 10:30 AM   #2
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I personally think most of your sex education is garnered from 'outside sources.' I can't recall learning anything in sex ed I didn't already know.

And perhaps things are different now, but when I had sex ed, the teachers were so awkward about discussing it that they made it as clinical as possible, and didn't really address any of the issues that are relevant to 'safe sex' anyhow.

And I don't care if you're 11 or 21, if you don't know how to practice safe sex, then you're a fucking idiot. It's common sense, and there's no excuse for not using it.

Any chick who is getting knocked up like that and then blaming it on lack of education is trying to pass the buck for her (their) irresponsibility.

I'm not saying I think sex education in school is useless - the more information available to these kids, the better - but it's certainly not the only source of knowledge.

This is simply another manifestation of the U.S.'s adored hobby of absolving the individual of personal responsibility.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|