View Single Post
Old 05.30.2006, 12:26 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I'm from just outside L.A. Don't go to L.A.

Malibu or Laguna, though. They're nice. If you like nice. Not a lot of bookstores, probably, but the boardwalks are full of bizarre people. I don't even like the beach, but I love boardwalks.

oh i went to hellay last year for arthurfest. hollywood was nice on weekends, when local people were shopping in farmers markets & just hanging out. (tourists on the other hand are worse than pig vomit). went to the beaches-- malibu, zuma, and the cheesy one with the ferris wheel, and then venice. i fucking love the beach, i love swimming in the sea, and the dried up salt on the skin, and the plankton smell.

how about SAN FRANCISCO or SEATTLE though? i think im narrowing it down to those...

--

ps- and what about the rest of the northwest? PORTLAND maybe?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|