View Single Post
Old 10.03.2006, 09:44 AM   #28
Katy
the destroyed room

Katy kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
19 quid! Crikey, that is cheap!

But I can trump you with £13.60 for a London Victoria to Taunton return trip on National Express. Depart London 09:00, arrive Taunton 12:55, and return from Taunton 10:15 arrive London 14:15. The fare type is "Funfare A".

I see your £13.60-on-National-Express and raise you an absolutely free ride all the way to Minehead in my Mum's car. With the possibility of a piss 'n' smoke break (with free sandwiches and a bag of Hula Hoops) at Membury service station on the M4.

Ha. Beat that.

PS - Taunton's not THAT bad, Glice. Vivary Park is quite pretty.. ducks and all that. And, uh, there's that tattoo place and a surf shop on the corner of the high street. And Bath Place. Bath Place is quite cool.. (y'know that little tunnel off the high street that leads into that back alley with the bookshop, the piercing studio, the comic shop, the deli and the place that sells crystals and goth clothes and punky eyeshadows and stuff?) Could be worse...
Katy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|