View Single Post
Old 03.22.2023, 11:12 AM   #3640
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i watched yellojackets, season 1. holy fuck that little scientologist what's her name looks all fucked up. juliette lewis. she's like if bono had an identical twin with goth tendencies and a drug problem or something.

christina ricci hahahahhahahahahaa her wacko character is fucking great. i love her performance in this.

anyway it was a fun binge but i'm afraid of the upcoming second season. they might fuck it up or something. i'm pausing my showtime subscription till summer or a year from now anyway, so i'll find out eventually.

the premise of the show is very much like lord of the flies, but with older teenagers, in the 90s, and then we see them in the present with their tired adult lives and what became of them.

it's very funny, and funny in many ways.

-

otoh i tried watching "your honor" and it's heavy and slow and dismal, and as much as bryan cranston is great... who has time for a badly told story that takes forever to be told? and characters one can't give a shit about, like that stupid white boy with the inhaler? i stopped watching in the middle of episode 2, after too many eyerolls.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|