View Single Post
Old 03.13.2019, 06:24 PM   #2534
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the hills around tulsa are very pretty, no? brick-red dirt, covered in trees, and the river below.

but yeah the road to taos is spectacular.

Ya, that's true. Tulsa area and some of the more wooded areas have their charm, for sure. SE Oklahoma can be nice, but nowhere near as nice as that part of New Mexico, ha.

I was actually mistaken about the travel from Taos to ABQ (just checked the map). It was Santa Fe to ABQ that I drove on the non insterstate highway, No. 14 that was so spectacular to me, Turquoise Trail.

I think my leaving Taos trip was down 68 (after looping the "Enchanted Circle" past Angel Fire, Eagle Nest, etc. and back around to Taos). Drove 68 from Taos over to Okeefe's studio and Plaza Blanca (fucking spiritual place). That highway was a nice treat too. Followed a river for a decent ways. Then went from there down to Santa Fe.

Man, that was such a good road trip. Absolutely fell in love with the area.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|