View Single Post
Old 01.18.2018, 10:38 AM   #1919
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Dig it, thanks for the response. I might check it out in this order then, so long as I would not be losing out on any character development or must-see easter eggs or anything. Sounds like each season stands completely independent of the others.

You are also making me want to pick up Mad Men again. That really was a good show. I got to like Season 3 or something years ago but got way to busy to continue for awhile at the time, then it just sort of dropped off the radar and I have not gone back yet. I need to revisit that one as well. Very strong writing and character development in that series for sure.

The AHS series are loosely overlapping, but in very small ways. You’ll see. Characters from one season may pop up on the periphery of another. But this didn’t start until season 4. And it’s very fleeting and weird because the same actors appear in different roles in most seasons, so to have one come back, even for a second, in a different role is to have them play two characters in one season, which is weird.

Every season takes place in a different location during a different time period wth a different group of characters and an often-overlapping cast. They exist in the same universe, but there’s no overarching story to be told. At least none that has revealed itself yet.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|