View Single Post
Old 01.10.2018, 11:50 AM   #1906
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
I may be wrong, but i think it's per-episode, with short seasons/series, depending on where you are in the world for verbiage.

S1 is 3 episodes
S2 is 4
S3-4 is 6 each.

Yes, correct. Stand-alone episodes. Each "episode" is it's own little twisted short story. Very Twilight Zone or Tales from the Crypt, I think.

I really love the series in general. Some episodes can be hit or miss, but I really dig it as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I’ve never seen it. I hear it’s really uncomfortably terrifying.

It is, and that is what turns a lot of people off on it. I am absolutely the target market for it though. It really speaks to my apprehension and disdain for modern technology and where it "could" take society. Some people find it a little heavy-handed and preachy in that sense though. I think it's clever.

The first episode really can leave an odd taste in people's mouths though too, and I don't feel is totally representative of the series as a whole. Make it through that episode and you are good to go. White Bear and Shut Up and Dance were a few of my favs of past seasons. USS Callister this season so far.

From a creative standpoint though, I just think it is really well done. The casting, acting, writing, editing, etc... Just all very solid, imo.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|