View Single Post
Old 02.10.2010, 05:42 PM   #21
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks a lot everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I will be forced to wait until later, at which point I will
find/post a picture that is suitably disgusting for the occasion.

Don't tease me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Happy birthday, blast some KoRn!

I actually started the day off (early A.M., last night) by listening to L.A.P.D. and SexArt.

EDIT: Even with only 3 original members left they obviously still have some magic left in them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxwuee3bBXc

It's a shame that such a (once) great band decided to stray from their original concept in such a horrendous way. Losing Head, and David certainly didn't help things. The only reason I have hope for the new album is due to Ross Robinson's involvement. Hopefully he can bring that raw, bizarre edge out of them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
...since Doc is residing with his parents (NOT by choice), I know he understands that this offer does not pertain to his mom. hee

I don't feel too bad about living with my parents again. I am just turning 19 after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
On your birthday you are sovereign over all anuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
melkam lidet tiru hakimu (happy birthday good doctor)

ምስጋና
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|