View Single Post
Old 07.05.2006, 01:08 PM   #42
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Weird coincidences? Here's one

So me and a couple of friends are doing the usual rounds of prank calls at a party. The usual stuff "This is Leyland police and we've had complaints about the noise in your house" etc. etc.

Tye next one I speak and god knows why I said but it but I basically said "As rainbow shines I shall hang Sophie Lee from the highest tree by her blond hair". I put the phone down and think nothing more of it.

The next day I go home and sleep only to wake up in the morning with a fair few texts from the host of the party. Mainly saying "who's Sophie Lee?" So I ring him up for him to ask who she is cos that day they had a phone call from the people I pranked threatening to call the police for the abusive message. Turns out their Granddaughter was called Sophie Lee. Bugger. So I had to ring up them and apologise. The woman on the phone was going absolutely mad saying I should grow up (she was right) and act my age. After grovelling to her she said she wouldn't phone the police but I had to phone her daughters house (the one who had the Sophie Lee). I rang up. They didn't quite believe my story but hey they didn't ring the police so all's well that ends well/

And the moral of the story is press 141 before making a prank call.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|