View Single Post
Old 04.26.2006, 03:23 PM   #12
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny
Yes please sir... as soon as possible please sir!

i'll try, honestly. but the problem is that i don't have the means/knowledge to transfer it myself. i borrowed the md-recorder and i will keep it to record boris next week as well, so i won't be returning the recorder and the discs until after that. therefore it will definitely take a few weeks. it will be coming though, i promise. it came out quite well, except for the first few minutes, which had paul labrecque on stage alone. that part was fairly quiet and has a lot of audience chatter in it... bastards, just because thurston wasn't on stage yet doesn't mean it hasn't started yet.

the other acts were, eh, interesting. the first one was more of a novelty act, but the second one was definitely entertaining. pretty remarkable venue as well. it was situated in an old train/metro station and the venue was just in the hall of that. the old ticket offices were turned into a bar and the toilets/wardrobe appeared to have been kiosks or something similar.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|