View Single Post
Old 07.21.2007, 01:06 PM   #35
Ono Soul
little trouble girl

Ono Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's asses
Well of course Evan Dando is The Lemonheads and has been from "Lovey" on. The difference I'm talking about is purely musical. Like when journalists have asked Evan what is the difference between a record he puts out under his own name and this new "Lemonheads" album, he's answered that the new stuff under The Lemonheads banner rocks a little harder, if not a lot harder than his solo stuff. And it's true. There's not really anything on "Baby I'm Bored", which is pretty introspective overall, that rocks in the same way some of the stuff from the new Lemonheads album does, you know what I mean? They're both great albums but they're apples and oranges in that sense.
Ono Soul is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|