View Single Post
Old 01.21.2010, 11:04 PM   #9319
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
he only produced (gave $) Hostel. And Machete is by Eli Roth, not Tarantino.

isn't it by robert rodriguez? i mean, danny trejo is in every one of his movies.

at least the machete feature film will be rodriguez's, i guess.

jackie brown is one of my favorite films ever; love the mixed up plot, love the characters, the acting, the shots, the music. i guess it's hard to relate for some people since it doesn't have gore or a lot of action and the central characters are older types and (mostly) black.

underrated movie.

----

by the way, last two i saw were monty python and the holy grail (claaaassic!!) and --speaking of rodriguez-- once upon a time in mexico; it was entertaining, very tarantino-esque in that he took mexploitation (like quentin has with samurai, kung fu, blaxploitation, gangster, war, tracheotomy, etc. movies) and made it his own with a big budget and hollywood actors.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|