View Single Post
Old 11.17.2009, 04:34 PM   #18
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
er okay. checking my rateyoumusic i've bought more music from the 2000s than any other decade which surprised me - you forget how many albums were from this decade - also they're rated the lowest. It's difficult to pick lists and it changes but i'll give it a go.

1. Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 - Bob Dinners and Larry Noodles Present Tubby Turdner's Celebrity Avalanche
2. Unwound - Leaves Turn Inside you
3. NumberGirl - Num-Heavymetallic
4. Sonic Youth - Murray Street
5. Sir Richard Bishop - Freak of the Araby
6. Shellac - 1000 Hurts
7. Interpol - Turn on the Bright lights (I think they're a crappy band overall but this record is really good.)
8. Cerberus Shoal - The Land We All Believe In
9. Thurston Moore - Trees Outside the Academy
10. No Neck Blues Band - Qvaris

from the top of my head. theres still shit loads to check out from this decade though and probably plenty i've overlooked.or mistook. i was struggling at the end. Theres some local or not so big bands that ive probably enjoyed EPs more which i may have considered.

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|