Thread: uk vs. us punk?
View Single Post
Old 05.12.2011, 11:16 AM   #92
jonathan
children of satan

jonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
For me they were great when I was 15 but after hanging around with anarchists and crusty punks quickly made me feel exactly the opposite, I just wound up become totally disinterested in any sort of related ideology and the music never captured my attention the same with Rudimentary Peni did, but hey bro, that's just different strokes! I also never got into the Dead Kennedys either........ you know what band is awesome? The Feederz. And Flipper.

Nothing more annoying than a bunch of crusties and anarchists who think they're making a difference with their slowed down metallic blackened doom crust, violins and tribal drums included. Crass certainly contributed to a tired form of experimental punk that I simply can't get behind. They're really a lot more radical than people give them credit.

Never been able to get into Flipper. Tried. never happened.
jonathan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|