View Single Post
Old 11.03.2010, 03:30 PM   #2938
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Found $6 in the grocery store today while returning bottles, and decided to head to GameStop, and pick up a game. I originally bought this one at launch, and regrettably sold it later (along with most of my other favorite GC titles that I'm slowly starting to regain). Luckily, it cost me exactly 6 bucks, so I broke even.

Anyway, this game rules just as hard as I remember it. I remember the sequel being a huge disappointment in comparison. I also saw Super Monkey Ball Adventure at the store... I wonder how that one is.

This'll be a fun title to play with the gf later tonight.

I almost bought Indigo Prophecy for PS2. That game is brilliant! Has anyone played it? Really innovative stuff. I'd rather have it on XBOX though.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|