Thread: boring bands
View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 10:50 PM   #142
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
every band i listen to bores me sometimes, i have to be in the mood to listen to something or else i cant endure it for too long.. which is why i usually change my mind a lot about things music related after a second listen.

mazzy star is a good example... nearly every comment ive heard or read about them usually has to do with how dull they are.. which i can see, but if im in the mood i do really enjoy some of it. even the melvins.. i love some of their albums (especially houdini) but they also have albums that sound really boring to me.. and yet im still a huge fan.

there isnt too much i can think of that i find 100% boring though. most of the popular "rock" right now i guess would be some.. i find nickelback dreadful..
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|