View Single Post
Old 07.01.2013, 03:55 PM   #1403
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Hollywood Bowl last night was mystically amazing as usual. To hear so many thousands of people sing in harmony. "Could you be loved" was about as moving as hearing them sing "Get Up Stand Up" With Bunny Wailer in 2006 or "One Love" with Ziggy in 2011. That an hearing that chorus blast out across the hillside, "Out in the streets, they call it murder!"

Damien was a bit half-assed about his stage show though we appreciated bringing out the kids to be the flag waivers, but Stephen RIPPED it up with his Nyabinghi roots set list which has become his thing and it works at a mystical convergence level when playing such hand drums for 20,000 on such a loud sound system. My soul was dancing even more than my tired legs and feet!

Third World were the kind of legends we expect.

This show was so spiritually powerful, that I ran into a brother who became a mortal enemy (I mean this, I would have quite literally killed this man if I had ran into in 2008 when the wounds were fresh) for the past several years and we reunited as brothers to dance and celebrate together. Wow. That is the power of true, heartical, ONE LOVE!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|