View Single Post
Old 05.24.2016, 10:45 PM   #237
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
hey man, free jazz is stacked shit. imagine if ancient Egyptian music was recorded? we be funking and doing the forward rogger rabbit or Snoop Dogg 'for the undanceable or uninitiated'...... until a time machine..... I guess we got the Yiddish funked afied boogaloo.

disco disco. funking until higher consciousness.

semi serious talkey: PJ became dad rock when they formed. the Pixies became dad rock after they dropped Kim and reformed yeeeaaars later.

See now I feel like you're laying it on a little thick. But still, I have a strong urge to witness words coming out of your mouth. Call it a scientific interest. I have three theories about you, and I'd like to research them.

1. You're a totally normal guy who deliberately fucks with people.
2. You're a night drunk with a high IQ that's stunted by alcohol (which is how you present yourself)
3. You're a high functioning schizophrenic.

Part of me wants to know. Another part of me just wants to be along for the ride.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|