View Single Post
Old 11.10.2018, 10:39 AM   #50002
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Anyone else digging into remastered White Album?

I will definitely stream it, but there is no earthly way I’m spending close to $200 on a physical copy. Jesus, even the MP3 album is like $70.

Fuck that. Fuck that all over.

I have an old LP from when the album was first released, gifted to me by my dad (with poster!), the old blocky 2xCD version and the more svelte digipack-encased 2009 remaster. I’ve got White albums coming out of my ass, and as much as I love the album, I don’t need a fucking fourth or fifth copy — no matter how much swag it contains — for the price of a new pair of name-brand glasses.

I’m getting (fiscally) conservative and curmudgeonly in my near-middle-age.

I’ll bet it’s goddamn glorious, but the last two people on the planet who need to price an item that high are fucking Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr. Jesus fuck when will it end.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|