View Single Post
Old 07.06.2015, 11:53 PM   #39247
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
place i'm leaving. gonna start packing after this weekend. i have two weeks until my mini vacation. ugh.

the french will start bangin on your floor with a broomstick if you're making a racket

most decent people will get the message

my experience with gringo yahoos however is that instead of piping down with this signal they start to communicate in morse. it's probably the same with yahoos all around but i don't have that experience.

calling the cops is a bit much unless it's domestic violence

but asking the building manager to talk to them is probably the best thing-- if there's a guard/super/porter/something on duty

it's always tricky to talk to neighbors... they can be pretty nice or they can be real assholes

one time i had a noise complaint for some salvatrucans under my floor...went to talk to them it was like 40 people crammed into a studio apartment having a party. they woulsn't shut it. security guard wasn't around. i started bangin on their ceiling. their response was to send 4 drunken guys to pick a fight with me--i tried talking but they just kept insulting and trying to invite me out. so i called the cops who swiftly arrived & broke the party. poor fuckers were evicted soon after-- they had it coming though...trashed the place, beer bottles in corridor, overoccupancy (5 people in a studio), etc. lucky for me they weren't armed that day--they could have shot through the flimsy door. uffff....

i don't miss living in a shitty apartment with shit neighbors
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|