View Single Post
Old 06.18.2013, 06:31 PM   #3190
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the Americas means north/central/south! (Because you gringos stole the whole continent's name-- s'okay though).

anyway yeah here in El Norte there's been nobody else but mexico since the sport began, and it's shit all-around, but it's good to see the Yooessay is on top of the table-- maybe finally people will stop calling it "socker"-- wtf that stupid ass name.

also, the MLS is fucking dullness. player drafts, regional "conferences", stupid shit copied from other sports = shit.

anyway, gotta watch the italy/spain u21 match i recorded this morning. no spoilers!!!!

No, South America is so damned legendary at soccer that they get their own private designation, SOUTH America, whereas the Americas plural in the FIFA system includes North and Central America (hence the plural) and the Caribbean. All of these are teams I like and generally support, so when I say "Americas" I am referring to CONCACAF

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|