View Single Post
Old 03.01.2012, 05:33 AM   #34924
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
You know what. I did it. You can too. Grow some gonads, find the motivation, and throw the fuckers out the window.

Not that this is any kind of excuse (because obviously I don't need one), but a doctor recently told me that's not what they recommend. It needs to be gradual... I suppose it could work for people that aren't heavily addicted, while I've seen others turn into monsters.

I wouldn't literally throw anything out the window, I'm just polite like that. I'm not saying that the guy from the 7th floor wasn't polite when he threw himself, but they did say it was hard to clean up. There's a crazy man that throws wet trousers outside just to hear the sound it makes, then runs downstairs to pick them up. Sometimes I can hear him laughing while he runs.

kpp - I don't think it's possible to beat gravity.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|