View Single Post
Old 06.18.2009, 08:57 AM   #62
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Q:
Jonas Brothers, I know your christians and Your Faith and relatioship with God is very Important. I do have a question. Why don’t you guys give God credit in Your songs so we know that your talking about God with out having to read the lyrics and assume? also I know your fans mean alot to you but You do have one dissapointed fan and there could be more but you guys thanked Jesus and all in your “a little bit longer” album and you didn’t on lines vines and trying times…please don’t stray from God!

A:
Hello this is the Jonas Brothers! Your question was why don’t we give God credit in our songs? We do sometimes but
we are a pop/punk band,
not gospel music. In our new album “Lines, Vines, and Trying Times” we wanted to focus more on our relationships with girls. Currently, none of us is dating, but we hope to find very truthful wives someday. Thank you for your question!
Thanks,
JB Kevin, Joe and Nick
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|