View Single Post
Old 06.20.2006, 09:43 PM   #114
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
WRONG

I don't believe certain albums are better than others because of what other people influence me to believe. Quite the contrary actually. The only people I knew before I joined this forum only knew the newer, more boring Sonic Youth. They loved it and thought that CIS/KYI was just a bunch of pointless noise. Even though these people hated the old SY it remained my favorite.

Saying that everyone here is a 'clone' or has 'horrible taste' is not only idiotic, but terribly WRONG. I still think that the newer Sonic Youth is better than 80% of albums put out today. It just isn't interesting enough for me to listen to.

I said that almost everyone is a clone in regard to their view of the new album, which is a true statement.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|