View Single Post
Old 12.12.2012, 05:02 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
But that is the NFL. Mid-November through December is when the REAL season begins. Teams with a soft schedule start facing more difficult opponents, and those teams which were slumping to get into rhythm in the beginning really pick up steam and even can steamroll over other really good teams. For example the Broncos and Colts are exploding, at a time when the Ravens and Falcons are slipping. In September it was the opposite, Ravens and Falcons were eating good teams for breakfast and Broncos had noodle arm version of Peyton instead of this TD scoring beast in orange playing now. The real season is in December, and the real post-season is at the Conference games.

My prediction still stands..

I would have had Broncos-Niners until Harbaugh dissed a more veteran Alex Smith for a flavor of the month which I predict will be disastrous come the play-offs. I now say its is Broncos- *sigh* Packers

NFC Conference will be

Giants-Packers

AFC Conference will be

Broncos-Patriots

The Patriots will have again beat Baltimore and the Broncos will vanquish the over-achieving Texans, and the Packers will crush the cocky Ninerz while the Giants will throw miracle pass after miracle pass to dish out the Falcon's first loss in the Conference Game after getting their first win in the Smith-Ryan era in the Divisional series...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|