View Single Post
Old 09.10.2006, 04:30 PM   #85
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
im amazed at the amount of folk that dislike the arcade fire. i thought most of us were "music fans" not "musoes". amazing band. live they are incendary. on record they are absorbing and i bet you anything that if they didnt sell 123 besquillion copies of funeral, everyone would be on their backs and riding them to the bandwagon of delight! i can understand the dislike for artic monkeys (they are only ok), razorlight, cyr hands and say meh, go team, all piddley poor i think.
fuck this indie rock thing. indie rock is just a term made up by nme journalists who were too old to understand how to explain to people what an early jesus and marychain gig was like. there is only one genre of music worth giving a shit about and thats "good music". be it whatever it is, good music will prevail regardless and let people who dont buy albums listen to razorlight or keane, mother fucking KEANE! i know im not that gullable when it comes to my record buying.............

intresting read this thread!