View Single Post
Old 11.18.2009, 04:37 PM   #35
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
that's wrong
the fact is, with the internet, we are litteraly flooded with new music all the time. i'd say the proportion of good/bad is quite the same as in the previouses decades, it's just that we've got more music. but really, i wouldn't judge a decade on the crap it produces but rather the amount of actual good music. which is huge in the 00s

I'm happy for you that you personally feel it was a good decade for music. I wish I felt the same way. Maybe I didn't get to hear as many new bands as you did. Plus this decade was the most popular so far for record companies to reissue digital remasters of albums from previous decades. I bought heaps of them.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|