View Single Post
Old 08.06.2009, 06:46 PM   #51
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Americana
Shit, my first time was awkward and terrible. I didn't have sex till I was 18, and had been dating this girl for a couple months when we finally did the deed. We were both virgins, and nervous as all hell. Ugh... it was just awful. I had all kinds of trouble getting it in, cause she was so tight and everything. So i'm getting all embarassed and I'm afraid that I'm totally letting her down (which I'm sure I was) and I finally get it in and I'm all like "Alright, yeah! I'm having sex! This feels great!" Two pumps later and I'm fucking done. God I felt like such a loser. I'm not even good enough to be called a two pump chump... fuck I'm like a 1/2 pump chump. Surprisingly she didn't seem to mind that much. I'm guessing that's cause she was really nervous and a vigin. We did have sex a lot after that though, and it did get better... slightly. I really am terrible with women though.
Wow, easy there stud. Self-esteem overload!