View Single Post
Old 08.10.2008, 07:54 PM   #50
clever name
bad moon rising

clever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's assesclever name kicks all y'all's asses
In early 2005, less than a year into my full-blown sonic dementia, I ran into Thurston at Amoeba Music in LA. He had just bought Venus in Furs by Jess Franco. We didn't really talk about anything super-intense, I just geeked out and thanked him for being awesome. He was totally cool, and tall as fuck.

Earlier this year I talked to Lee and Leah after one of their shows in Manhattan. Both were cordial and we talked about Agnes Varda movies. Then Lee recorded a shout-out for my radio show. I had to change pants afterward.

Funny, neither individual appeared to have an inkling that they are in fact gods.

I would love to meet Kim but the word is that she's mad intimidating and I think I would just fall to my knees and start bawling at her feet.
clever name is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|