View Single Post
Old 08.09.2008, 08:30 PM   #44
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I never thought I'd be the guy who'd be nervous when he'd meet his idols but goddamn I was practically hyperventilating. I chatted with Lee for a couple of minutes, I told him how nice his Drift performance was and he seemed to appreciate it. He signed my copies of SYR2, EVOL and Confusion is sex. Than later on I saw Thurston and asked him to sign the albums too. He came off a little irritated but I suppose he was tired or something cause they all seemed pretty eager to leave the venue. I was too nervous to make conversation so I just said "Thanks, I really appreciate it". After each album he signed he was like "Cool dude, that's awesome".

And that's basically it, I didn't ask for a picture cause I didn't want to bother them any longer.