View Single Post
Old 03.07.2008, 12:18 AM   #89
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
How am I to know how awesome the original incarnation was when I never got to experience it? I've been to two reunion shows: The Pixies and Gang of Four. Both bands rocked, and I had a good time.

I haven't seen the reunited Mission of Burma, but based on The Obliterrati and ONOFFON, I'd say they are something more than a glorified cover band.

Why did people like me make you hate Pavement?

What kind of person am I? I'd like to know. I don't think they are the best band ever, nor do I think that everyone has to like them. My responses to Cantankerous are driven by her attitude, not her opinions.

I think Blink 182 is a god-awful band, but if some people who liked them were talking about them possibly getting back together, I wouldn't say "please God no, I hate them with every fibre of my being." That's called being a pretentious cunt.

Also, why does a reunited band have to be exactly the same?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|