View Single Post
Old 07.08.2007, 10:58 PM   #55
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Whatever they do, they should add different intruments into the their playing. One of the things that I think is suffocating their creativity on the official albums is very much the fact that the formula (or the constant questioning of that formula) sounds like it's biting its own tail way too often. It'd be interesting to also se them focusing on a 'Sonic Youth record', rather than scattering their ideas on different side projects.

i see your point but its seems that the band is in the exact opposite direction as to what you are stating... personally nowadays i find the various side-projects far more pleasing and interesting than the commercial SY album... so i couldn't really disagree more.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|