View Single Post
Old 07.08.2007, 08:33 PM   #52
vacuum noise
bad moon rising

vacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
yeah, i was more so referencing how loosely terms like "experimental" and "noise" are so easily thrown around.

and yr little clarification doesnt really make much sense to me. i mean, i know wht yr trying to say, but i highly dissagree. like any decent art, ya cant really define "noise". its all relative to the listener. some people hear wolf eyes and think "noise", i just hear em and hear a thrashy-harsh industrial act.

fuck, when elvis first started coming around some even reffered to him as "noise", seeing now musical value in what he was doing what so ever.

define noise? seriously....

i agree with that

i wasnt aware u wanted my definition of noise, i just gave a link to many definitions of noise...

so obviosuly we must be on the same level of understanding the dilemmas of perceptions
vacuum noise is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|